In general, X-Mas Tree Clips are flexible ribs deflect when pushed into hole then spring back for a secure lock that resists removal. Theyare used in a wide variety of materials such as metal, wood, foam, rubber and plastic, in both solid and compressed forms. They are used in a wide range of panel thicknesses and hole diameters.
- Wide variety of sizes & styles available
- For use in drilled, punche d or molded holes, both threaded and non-threaded
- Ideal where fast and/or blind installation is required
Our Fin Type "P" Reusable X-Mas Tree Clips are:
- Solid shaft and self-centering design assures insertion and removal without damage to the retaining fins
- Removable and reusable – special shaft and fins retain their holding power and can be used again & again