- E&T Fasteners hex head cap screws produced with Isoplast® manufactured by Dow Plastics.
- Isoplast® 40% is a fiberglass reinforced plastic or FRP plastic.
- Isoplast® hex head screws are produced by the plastics injection molding process with 40% glass filled thermoplastic polyurethane.
- They are corrosion resistant to chemicals, solvents and abrasion.
- They are non-conductive, impact resistant.
- They have low moisture absorption like crystalline polymers.
- They have high tensile strength.
- E & T Fasteners hex head screws are made of the strongest plastic material on the market.
- Melting point 366 degrees F (Vicat), 186 degree C.
- For sizes ¼-20, 1-1/2” and under are fully threaded.
- For sizes 5/16-18, 1” and under are fully threaded.
- For sizes 3/8-16, 1-1/2” and under are fully threaded.
- For sizes 5/8-11, 3” and under are fully threaded.
- For sizes ¾-10, 3” and under are fully threaded.
- For sizes ½-13, 2” and under are fully threaded.
E&T Fasteners Isoplast® 40% molded hex head screws exhibit unique properties. They are impact resistant, non-conductive and corrosion resistant; and they have good dimensional stability. They also have excellent chemical resistance and low moisture absorption like crystalline polymers.
E & T Fasteners offers a full line of glass filled Isoplast® hex head screws that are made from Lubrizol- trade marked Isoplast®, 40% glass-filled thermoplastic polyurethane.The hex head cap screws come in a diverse range of sizes, from ¼-20, from 5/16-18, 3/8-16, from 5/8-11, from ¾-10, and from 1/2-13, many of which are fully threaded.
Other characteristics of hex head screws manufactured from Isoplast® 40% include the outstanding low temperature toughness and dimensional stability of amorphous-type resins combined with the excellent chemical resistance and superior performance of semi-crystalline resins. E & T Fasteners 40% glass filled Isoplast® hex head cap screws are ideal for applications requiring strength and stiffness.
The Isoplast® of E&T Fasteners hex head screws are composed of fiberglass reinforced plastic. Our Isoplast® 40% hex head cap screws are corrosion resistant and have high tensile strength. They are used in any industry where a strong, non-conductive fastener is required. The properties of these hex head cap screws combine the toughness and dimensional stability of amorphous resins with the chemical resistance of crystalline polymers. Hence they are commonly used in stealth technologies for military usage.
E&T Fasteners Isoplast® 40% hex head screws are found in industrial wireless communications, wireless antenna networks, composite products, and fiberglass grating composed of fiberglass reinforced plastic, or FRP plastic – in addition to being used in stealth technologies for military usage.
In addition to 40% glass filled Isoplast® hex head cap screws, E & T Fasteners provides 40% glass filled Isoplast® flange nuts and an extensive line of machined metal fasteners and molded plastic fasteners for practically every industry, including the aerospace, electronic, medical, electrical, automotive, and food sectors.